A light weight pedestrian floor that rolls out quickly by hand and clips together. The rolls are made up of rectangular pieces measuring 30cm x 8cm which offers the flexibility to cover unusually shaped areas with minimal gaps. It has a slip resistant surface capable of carrying thousands of pairs of heels, it was primarily designed as a grass protection product allowing water and air to circulate but it can also be laid on dirt, sand, asphalt or concrete. It is the ideal event floor with a variety of applications mainly protecting grass and creating a safe event site for pedestrians.
The ProFloor product has become a popular option for temporarily expanding Outdoor Dining footprints for restaurants and cafes to allow them to increase their patronage during COVID restrictions. In particular, where a restaurant is adjacent to parkland or a grassed area the ProFloor is the ideal and most cost effective flooring choice with the following benefits:
- Can be laid on grass, dirt, sand, asphalt or concrete
- Allows moisture and air to circulate
- Prevents ground getting chopped up and becoming muddy from patron and staff movements or table and chair impact
- Runs with the lay of the land so no need for expensive levelling works
- Slip resistant surface
- Can be cleaned like a normal floor with a mop which is important for site hygiene
- Can support tables, chairs and other furniture
- Installed and removed quickly
- L: 8cm
- W: 30cm
- H: 17mm
- Weight: 1m² = 4.3kg
- Area: 40 x tiles = 1m²
Get in contact now for more information or an instant price.